DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR - STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN
This is a temporary position due to a parental leave of the Digital Marketing Manager.
Come and join us at SIGMA, a company with a fast-paced team in the world of creative imaging in Photography and Video. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator, since our Digital Marketing Manager is going on parental leave.
A suitable candidate for us would be positive by nature, have high energy level, truly enjoying being creative, self-motivated, structured and team player. A bonus would be if you have an interest in Photography and/or Video creation.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will execute marketing, event and brand enhancing activities in the Nordic countries. The role will be responsible for creating and implementing digital content, including our website/web shop, social medias, newsletters and PR, campaigns and product launches. Working closely with the Sales team to execute marketing/communications activities with our key dealers.
• Execute and follow up on our marketing strategy
• Website/Web shop function – managing and creating website content
• Social Medias – manage and create content on our social channels (Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn)
• Manage, create and send out newsletters on a bi-weekly basis
• Execute product launches with press release, website/web shop, social medias and newsletters
• Coordinating event execution with the sales team
• Monitor and analyse effectiveness of marketing investments
• Report outcome and activities continuously to the General Manager of the region
• 1-3 years of marketing experience in Digital and Social media marketing
• Experience of website content management (Magento 2 experience is a bonus)
• University or similar marketing education is preferable
• Digital Content creation skills using Adobe tools
• Naturally strong in communication and structured personality
• Native speaking language level in Swedish (speak and write) and very high-level English (speak and write). Other Nordic language skills will be considered as a bonus.
Contact person for this role:
Fredrik Fagerstedt, General Manager, email@example.com, +46 709 62 55 11
This position is a temporary position with a planned start around 1 June 2022, for 9-12 months, with an option for extension if needed. You will be based in our newly renovated office located in the central parts of Stockholm (Kungsholmen).
Ready to join the team?
Apply for this job by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who are we?
SIGMA Imaging Nordic is a subsidiary of SIGMA Corporation, Japan. SIGMA develops, produces and sell high quality premium lenses and cameras for photography and video creatives. To ensure the highest quality, SIGMA manufacture every single part at our own factories in Japan. We are based in our newly renovated office in central Stockholm (Kungsholmen).