Thank you for purchasing and using our products.
We would like to announce that a new firmware update for SIGMA 100-400mm F5-6.3 DG DN OS | Contemporary for L-Mount is now available.
• SIGMA 100-400mm F5-6.3 DG DN OS | Contemporary for L-Mount
Benefits of the update
• It has improved the phenomenon whereby the lens’s optical stabilizer effect differs depending on the shutter type used.
How to update
• If you are updating the firmware in-camera, download the firmware here.
• If you own the SIGMA USB Dock UD-11:
Connect the lens to a computer via the SIGMA USB Dock UD-11 (sold separately), then open SIGMA Optimization Pro*. If the lens firmware is not the latest version, the following message will appear: ‘The latest lens firmware is available’. Click ‘Yes’ to update.
* Before updating lens firmware using the SIGMA USB Dock UD-11, please ensure you update SIGMA Optimization Pro to the latest version.
Download SIGMA Optimization Pro
For further information, please contact SIGMA Imaging Nordic by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your continued support for SIGMA products.