14-24mm F2.8 DG DN | A
• Newly developed high-performance lens series for full-frame mirrorless cameras
• High-resolution image quality developed with exclusive low dispersion glass elements and NPC (Nano Porous Coating)
• Substantial functions enable user confidence, even in tough environments
• Rear filter holder as a standard accessory
One FLD glass and five SLD glass elements are appropriately arranged to suppress chromatic aberration to the edge of the frame. Three aspherical lenses, including a large-diameter aspherical lens at the foremost surface, are used to effectively minimize coma flare, etc., thereby achieving mind-blowing resolution. The super multi-layer coating is combined with a newly developed NPC (Nano Porous Coating)*. The lens has been designed to be less susceptible to strong incident light such as backlight.
Incorporating a stepping motor enables the high speed, quiet AF drive. Shooting is comfortable even in target AF such as Face/Eye Detection AF and during video shooting. The AFL button which can be assigned with various functions widens the range of operations available on the lens. Furthermore, the lens features a dust- and splash-proof structure, along with a water- and oil-repellent coating on the frontmost surface of the lens, which further supports shooting in various environments.
The lens comes with a rear filter holder equipped with a fall prevention lock for attaching sheet type rear filters for shooting starry skies.
|Construction||18 Elements in 13 Groups|
|Lens Type||Wide Angle|
|Sensor Size||Full Frame|
|Angle of view||114.2° - 84.1°|
|Number of diaphragm blades||11 (Rounded Diaphragm)|
|Minimum focusing distance||28 cm / 11.0 in|
|Maximum magnification ratio||1:7.3|
|Dimensions (diameter x length)|
⌀ 85.0 mm × 131.0 mm
|Supplied Accessories||Cover Lens Cap LC850-01, Rear Cap LCR II, Case LS-588L|
|Accessories||USB-dock UD-11 (L-mount only)|
All figures calculated by L-Mount.
* The appearance, specifications, and the like of the product are subject to change for improvement without notice.